Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a press tool to make cross bands for scabbards
Hello Tony, good day! Here in Argentina it is a beautiful day, I hope you are just as well. I found your post so generous about the construction of the transverse holding bands of the gladius scabbard. I am super grateful, thank you very much for sharing such useful and valuable information. I do not want to abuse your kindness but I would like to know if the back of the bands are made with the same motif or are they just plain sheet metal strips and approximately the width of the average bands. well I don't bother you anymore, again thank you very much, kind regards, leonardo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making a press tool to make cross bands for scabbards - by leofontenla - 10-02-2021, 12:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corbridge A Breastplates - to cross or not cross diagonally? sulla felix 217 53,056 07-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Gaius Julius Caesar
  Making Pteruges (or at least trying to make Pteruges!) AntonivsMarivsCongianocvs 141 48,439 01-23-2008, 07:22 PM
Last Post: madoc
  Sword Making Tutorial Make Your Own Gladius Titus Publius Saturninus 92 23,524 06-07-2007, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Marcus Hortensius Castus