Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Spartan Army, Lazenby
Quote:Not you! Confusedhock: :!: :lol: You're a flaming Thespian!!!
Are you just going to sit there and take that kind of abuse?! :wink:
posted by Duncan B Campbell
https://ninth-legion.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Ghostmojo post=306046 Wrote:Not you! Confusedhock: :!: :lol: You're a flaming Thespian!!!

Of course he will! There's 700 of his jessies and 300 of my hard cases - so he's outnumbered!!! Wink
[size=75:2kpklzm3]Ghostmojo / Howard Johnston[/size]

[Image: A-TTLGAvatar-1-1.jpg]

[size=75:2kpklzm3]Xerxes - "What did the guy in the pass say?" ... Scout - "Μολὼν λαβέ my Lord - and he meant it!!!"[/size]
Quote:
D B Campbell post=306077 Wrote:
Ghostmojo post=306046 Wrote:Not you! Confusedhock: :!: :lol: You're a flaming Thespian!!!

Of course he will! There's 700 of his jessies and 300 of my hard cases - so he's outnumbered!!! Wink

Late for work at the moment, I shall deal with your insolence later.. :evil: :lol:

"The men who once dwelled beneath the crags of Mt Helicon, the broad land of Thespiae now boasts of their courage"
Philiades

"So now I meet my doom. Let me at least sell my life dearly and have a not inglorius end, after some feat of arms that shall come to the ears of generations still unborn"
Hektor, the Iliad
This is on Amazon NOW and I selfishly ordered a copy before spreading the news!! :whistle:
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Quote:This is on Amazon NOW and I selfishly ordered a copy before spreading the news!! :whistle:

Purchased the book two months ago and have read it three times.. :-P

"The men who once dwelled beneath the crags of Mt Helicon, the broad land of Thespiae now boasts of their courage"
Philiades

"So now I meet my doom. Let me at least sell my life dearly and have a not inglorius end, after some feat of arms that shall come to the ears of generations still unborn"
Hektor, the Iliad
:woot:

Don't feel guilty now...didn't before, actually... Confusedmile:
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Its a must read for anyone with an interest in Sparta, this is one you read multiple times and then keep close by as a reference book.

"Spartan Warrior 735-331 BC" by RAT's own Duncan Campbell (Osprey) makes a great companion to Lazenby. Smile

Philiades

Hektor, the Iliad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lazenby books Anonymous 1 1,389 06-30-2002, 01:49 PM
Last Post: