Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A stabbing and nobody is bothered
Quote:I figure there are plenty of humans in the world, and humans are not an endangered species. If everyone was carrying a gun, there would be a lot less muggings and muggers, but people choose to become defenseless in the name of safety..... It's when humans turn and start butchering animals that can't fight back (not won't... CAN'T), that I get upset.

No war has ever increased the actual human death rate, no plague has ever increased the human death rate, no act of violence has ever increased the human death rate, it still remains 100% :twisted:

A laudes point for you Caius.

Legion: TBD
Hey Tarbi, did you have a change of state of mind towards being victimized? Some people go the exact opposite as you. Did you take any self defense classes as a result, or change something about your lifestyle to better give yourself the tools to fight back?

Legion: TBD
My brother was left unconcious in the street, with a fractured skull! Seems the hospital missed that one! He's lucky to be alive. My sympathy and understanding to you Jim. Sometimes seeming less like a victim can deter them. Just like a showing fear to a dog, I guess.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Jim wrote:

Quote:More because I was unconscious I bounced like rubber and only had a bust rib and lots of stitches, even though they were using my head for a football.

Oh... I believed it was just something like a big bump after a blow on the head and to hospital for a simple check... I did not imagine something of so serious or I'd not have kidded. My own fault, sorry :oops:

Quote:One thing that amazed me was how resilient the body can be, but that doesn't mean that unlucky punch can't kill someone.

So, I was unwittingly right about your though skin! Big Grin Very happy it be so...

Optime uale,
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
My simpathy to your brother too, Byron... Sad

Optime uale,
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
Well, I wanted to know who did it, but he could not remember anything about the event. Not sure what I would have achieved had I known mind you. Hopefully they have since been put away for other crimes of that nature. God knows they are getting more common up here too.!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel