Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best. Star Wars. Parody. Ever. (with subtitles in Spanish!)
Quote:Hmmm.

Evidence early on that George Lucas was no genius...

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/star-wars/links/13501

I had forgotten about this but I remember seeing it as a kid. Notable only for the first ever appearance of Boba Fett.

Enjoy...if you can.

That woul mean that you dont need to be a genious to become rich! :lol:

I have that on Dvd, & the mupped Sta Wars special...

I did like the X-mass in the 80's not now... i was so impresed by seen a young ewok & chewbi family...

My young Daughter like the mupped the most.

Mark (Luke) is a good comedian.

BTW: I need to get the early SW's parody-es, u know what I'm talking about?

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Quote:Darth Vader: Get a haircut!

I love it! Brilliant!

You're right: if you could only see the first movie as the very first, and only one, it's so different from the "Franchise" that it has become.
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
my vote goes-

Empire strikes back
Revenge of the sith
New Hope
Return of the Jedi=Phantom menace
Attack of the clones

The latter just has no story
Phantom menace- Imagine it without that stupid kid and J J Binks and it could be OK (honest :roll: )

Midi Chlorians are supposed to be the way that human beings communicate to the force- sort of a courier between us and the mystioc world- So it IS still hokey religions. Your chlorian count is supposedly how well you can communicate (hear and effect) the force.

For what its worth my brother is now 18 and grew up with episodes 1, 2 and 3, and saw the later ones after, and he likes all 6, but prefers revenge of the sith and empire to the rest. I said what about the wooden cheesy dialogue- he said "It is star wars?!?!". Can't argue with that!

It is noticable that empire and sith are the best of the two seperate trilogies, and both were the ones out of each three that Lucas had the least involvement in (Mr Spielberg helping out profusely on Sith).

My vote goes for George coming up with and idea, saying yes or no to ships etc, and then leaving the script screen play, and directing to the big boys, something which after he has made one series of the SW TV series, he is promising to do.

And its a good job I have a girlfriend, because after typign all that I ain't likely to find another!

Merry X-mas all! Big Grin
On a cold and gray Chicago mornin\'
A poor little baby child is born
In the ghettoooooo...
(vocalist extrodinaire- Eric Cartman)
Oh....My....Goodness...

I always heard of the awfulness of the infamous Xmas Special...but I had NO IDEA how bad, having never seen any of it before...

I have to go back and watch the rest of it, I could only stand about 5 minutes so far....And that's Part II apparently!

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Andy Volpe
"Build a time machine, it would make this [hobby] a lot easier."
https://www.facebook.com/LegionIIICyr/
Legion III Cyrenaica ~ New England U.S.
Higgins Armory Museum 1931-2013 (worked there 2001-2013)
(Collection moved to Worcester Art Museum)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About rating 4 star 5 star SAJID 8 8,186 06-28-2018, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis
  Next Episode of Star Wars casts a long shadow ... Simplex 4 1,675 12-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Flavivs Aetivs
  The ultimate Hitler parody Jona Lendering 19 5,028 11-24-2014, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Simplex