Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone seen "Roma Victor" yet?
Nice crowd, not sure how well it will work, but they are trying hard to do it right!<br>
<br>
www.roma-victor.com/ <p></p><i></i>
the images look nice.<br>
The only minus is that they apparantly can´t spell latin: Roma Victor??<br>
<br>
sigh... <p>Volo anaticulam cumminosam meam!</p><i></i>
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
This is apparently the same game as was mentioned way back in pub45.ezboard.com/fromana...D=73.topic with a change in name from "Gladius Online" to "Roma Victor." And I don't see any problems in the spelling there... <p></p><i></i>
Dan Diffendale
Ph.D. candidate, University of Michigan
Nope, it's more the grammar that is wrong. <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Very NAFF to me..... boring and sad..... i cant do it better mind you.... but compared to total war.... this is very nerdy indeed!<br>
<br>
Roma VICTRIX!!<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Quote:</em></strong><hr>Very NAFF to me..... boring and sad..... i cant do it better mind you.... but compared to total war.... this is very nerdy indeed!<br>
<br>
Roma VICTRIX!!<hr><br>
<br>
yeah but, yeah but.... in that movie, they said Roma Victor... and we all know if its in a movie, it must be correct... right hehehehehehehe <br>
<br>
E <p>There is nothing like a little night time entertainment, especially when it involves stockings, garters and a lot of contact....<br>
Thats right... We're talking HOCKEY</p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone else here play Roma Victor? Titus Petronicus Graccus 3 2,855 07-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Artorius Maximus
  Roma Victor Coins 8 3,277 04-12-2007, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis
  Roma Victor Matthius 10 2,620 04-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Catiline