Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else here play Roma Victor?
www.roma-victor.com

I beta tested the game but haven't played since it went live.
Would like to hear from anyone who plays it now though...
Titus Petronicus Graccus
Cohors I Vindelicorvm

Pedro Bedard
Ah, I forgot about that one!

Thanks for posting this! 8) I'm going to try it out when I get onshore!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I hate to say it, but shouldn't that be Roma Victrix? They also said "Roma Victor" in that Gladiator movie, and there's a German book with the same title; I may be wrong, but I really expected Victrix.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Quote:I hate to say it, but shouldn't that be Roma Victrix? They also said "Roma Victor" in that Gladiator movie, and there's a German book with the same title; I may be wrong, but I really expected Victrix.

Yes, Roma Victrix is correct, but I understand why RedBedlam had Roma Victor as the title/slogan, because the Gladiator reference.

My character's name is Aulus Arthur Artorius, the middle name Arthur being the one that actually shows up ingame. I've been in the guild Tribune Lucii for a year until all of the other Lucii got banned (sad story, I'll explain later perhaps), and then made my own faction/guild, Regnum Pontii, which was a neutral kingdom north of Hadrian's Wall. Now I humbly serve the Trinovantes tribe (they are Celtic, but with many other ethnic members as well) dwelling south of the wall.
King Arthur, High King of the Romano-British, and Restitutor Orbis
Ray

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roma Victor Coins 8 3,267 04-12-2007, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis
  Roma Victor Matthius 10 2,619 04-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Catiline
  Anyone seen "Roma Victor" yet? Anonymous 5 1,663 08-03-2004, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Anonymous