Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
# 1 RAT dispute
Quote: Thank goodness for spelling cow!

Indeed!

Perhaps cows are sacred... Confusedhock:

Points well taken Caius -- and awarded justly.

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
Quote:Well I did my best to try and sort out the tunic issue but I obviously failed miserably. Ah well (sigh) back to the drawing board Cry

Graham.

It's a subject that just won't die... probably because it's so easy for just anyone to debate- you needn't be that much of an expert to have an opinion on color :wink: EVIDENCE for that opinion is something else entirely :lol: Which is why we appreciate your help
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
Quote:I think that you did it. Some people just won't admit it.

Quote:It's a subject that just won't die... probably because it's so easy for just anyone to debate- you needn't be that much of an expert to have an opinion on color EVIDENCE for that opinion is something else entirely Which is why we appreciate your help

In that case you will be interested in the project that is on the drawing board. It is due for publication next year and I am sure it will make some people see red :wink:

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
It's not about the colour of their socks is it?

Legion: TBD
Matt wrote:

Quote:It's not about the colour of their socks is it?

Did the Romans wear socks? Confusedhock: :wink:

Do you realise Matt you have my self portrait as your avatar!

Graham
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Tonic colour!? Who cares when there is enough gin in it :evil: hickups!
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
Quote:
Quote:I think that you did it. Some people just won't admit it.

In that case you will be interested in the project that is on the drawing board. It is due for publication next year and I am sure it will make some people see red :wink:

Graham.

Graham, you're such a tease -- do tell more. Or at least more of a hint (in case you fear saying too much too soon may jinx the project).

I know, we are going to find out that in fact Sir Ridley was correct -- the Praetorian Guard did wear black, just like the SS. Confusedhock: :? wink:

Or...?

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA