Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple request
Sunday in the UK.
Sorry, Jona, Livius is still one big lacuna. Hope you find the missing segments soon - good luck!
It does say "Once a domain name has been renewed, it may take up to 48 hours to be reactivated", so don't lose heart!

(In the meantime, here's a copy that was archived last year.)
posted by Duncan B Campbell
https://ninth-legion.blogspot.com/
I just looked & it still says:

This domain name expired on 08/04/2006 and is pending renewal or deletion.

Hopefully it will fix soon for you.

Hilary
Quote:Hopefully it will fix soon for you.
I have now spoken to an American company who told that they would fix it withing 24 hours from now (22.00 UT). Big Grin

I am looking forward to the boatloads of excuses my hosting company will start making tomorrow. The Dutch can say: "Eindelijk werd ik kwaad. Ik was van plan daar eens goed van te gaan genieten" - which means something like "At last, I was angry. I was preparing myself to enjoy it as much as possible" but I do not know if the irony "works" in another language.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
And what makes you think that hosting companies give excuses, never mind boatloads of them...? :wink:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Quote:I have now spoken to an American company who told that they would fix it withing 24 hours from now (22.00 UT).
It worked, your website is back up and running. Time to get angry - enjoy it. Big Grin evil:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:And what makes you think that hosting companies give excuses, never mind boatloads of them...? Wink
Actually I'm not really that angry, especially now that Robert tells me that the eclipse is over. Still, my hosting company has been friendly over the past ten years and has never complained about my chaotic behavior (e.g, failing to recognize a bill for three months); they're decent guys, just like the American company.
Jona Lendering
My website
Yup. Back here (Nijmegen U) as well.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
All the world seems to know - except for me!! I get a note that "The site is under construction and coming soon".
Jona Lendering
My website