Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How-tos!
You are OK Byron...........I think! :wink:

Remember the designs are not mine they are original ones.

I meant I had not seen a design like the one shown in the RMRS website. I do not and still do not know what that is based on. Presumably as no one came back to me to say otherwise that design is incorrect and I agree with your Paul it should be updated. However a year later it is still there.

Quote:One of your Great Osprey Books

Thanks. Will buy you a beer next time we meet!

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Cheers! Look forward to meeting you again!! Smile lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Great work to all involved, really good of you to share your time and expertise with us all.

Quote:the Make Your Own Rivets section is a very small font.... not trying to be nit-picky, just thought I would bring it to your attention.

Couple of broken images on there as well (first and last), thought it was chrome at fault but IE has the same issue.

N.
Oh that one's a thousand years old and during at least one of the moves RAT's undergone since, images were lost- and fonts altered it would seem LOL Unfortunately, I no longer have the images to fix it so sadly it'll just remain as-is.
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
I reckon Jurjens thread on bell caps should be put in the "how-to" section, as it is an excellent tutorail for anyone who want to use these
clever little devils.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel