Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
I wish all of you in my name and all the comiles from LEGIO PRIMA GERMANICA a even better new year and happy Chritsmas.

Os deseo en mi nombre y en el de todos/as los compañeros/as de LEGIO PRIMA GERMANICA a todos/as un nuevo año aún mejor que el que acaba.

ROMA VICTRIX!!!!

Big Grin D D D D D D D D D
Dear Friends,

Although I have participated very little this year in the subjects presented by all, I still want to take time out to say that I have been following most the of topics.

Now I want to wish everyone a VERY WARM & HAPPY CHRISTMAS & BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR.

As always I will be following your impressions and trying to partake at times.[/i][/b]
Stephen John McMahon
You are always welcome, friend.

Merry Chrismas from Germany to all members in this forum (even those who wanted to nail me to a cross Sad ) and a happy new year !!!

Uwe

Einstein forgot mentioning human pride and arrogance (so far no error in this sentence)
Greets - Uwe
Hope you all enjoyed youselves.
Now I wish you all a happy new year
Well,
personally, I now think that the buying of some presents should be left until Boxing Day, when the Sales start (in England, anyway) and the prices can drop....nothing more annoying than buying a gift for someone, only to find its a quarter of the price the following day...and you could have bought them something extra. I remember a certain Games system that was reduced by £50 overnight and upset both myself and my daughter when she saw the new price, because it would have meant more games and some new clothes with the extra money.
So I hope everybody is still having a good time, enjoying themselves and still have some nice little surprises to come from those who think like me......!
A very Happy New Year.....to those who haven't already celebrated it...!
regards
Arthes
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
merry christmas to everyone. And happy boxing day? Sorry im just a young american here with no idea about any other holidays celebrated in europe. Happy New Year as Well.

Caius "The Handsome" Lentulus (Justin)
Gone are the days when a man can kill his enemy face to face.
Quote:One particular Christmas a long time ago, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip... but there were problems everywhere.

Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones, so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then, Mrs. Claus told him that her Mum was coming to visit.

This stressed Santa even more. Then when he went to harness the Reindeer, he found three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More Stress.

Then when he began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground, and scattered the toys.

So, frustrated, Santa went back into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered that the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink.

In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor.

He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from. Just then, the doorbell rang and Santa cussed his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas Tree.

The angel said, very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas Santa. Isn't it just a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Isn't it just a lovely tree? Where would you like me to stick it?"

Thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had a day rather like that....then my daughter turned up with some fancy coffee and a rather cool mug set.. Big Grin .
Merry Christmas Santa, I bring you great coffee and mugs of joy,
sit down and I will put the kettle on....!!!
:lol:
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas! Flavivs Aetivs 4 2,295 12-27-2015, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat
  Merry Christmas Aryan Steels 10 2,155 12-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Macedon
  Merry Christmas Aryan Steels 32 5,040 01-01-2014, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Epictetus