Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
Hello to all,

Wishing all members of this forum a Merry Christmas and also my good wishes for coming New Year 2014 for individual prosperity and also peace around the world.

We also extends our warmest thanks to all who trusted us,supported us and had patience during our hard times and are confident that they will show the same during the coming year.

Regards,
Suhel
Amen
AVLVS GALERIVS PRISCVS-Charlie Broder
Merry Christmas to everyone as well! Smile
Merry Christmas.

God bless.

~Theo
Jaime
Happy Saturnalia and Happy New Sol Invictus, brothers! Smile
And I reply to Suhel, many thanks for your hard work this year.
Also may I say a happy Xmas to all on RAT, if you don't do Xmas, then have a great holiday.
Looking forward to more info seeking/receiving/giving in the next year.
Gotta run, gotta buy some Sprouts....Its an English thing.
Kevin
Kevin
Festive salutations

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Not a lot of people seem to want to pass Xmas greetings here....don't know why.
My best to all MODS at RAT as they have done a lot of voluntary hard work.
I hope they continue into next.....thanks.
Kevin
Kevin
I wish all of you, on RAT a Merry X-mas and a pleasant and cheerful New Year.
Continue to entertain us and expand our horizons into the ancient world even more.
Hope I can contribute much more next year.
Regards,

Miha Franca
"Balnea, vina, Venus corrumpunt corpora nostra; sed vitam faciunt balnea, vina, Venus."
Tiberius Claudius Secundus
www.vespesjan.eu
Merry Christmas to all Northern Hemisphere & Western Hemisphere RAT members from a not so sunny Australia well at least New South Wales. Keep safe these holidays and have a Happy New Year. Big Grin. Looking forward to getting stuck into some Ancient history books I received from family.
Regards
Michael Kerr
Michael Kerr
"You can conquer an empire from the back of a horse but you can't rule it from one"
Well, at least this chap's getting into the spirit of things!

Mike Bishop

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
Quote:I wish all of you, on RAT a Merry X-mas and a pleasant and cheerful New Year.

I wish you gents all the best and hope that Santa stuffs your stockings with brand new gladii and pila.
Macedon
Forum rules
George C. K.
῾Ηρακλῆος γὰρ ἀνικήτου γένος ἐστέ
Merry Christmas to everyone here! I'm definitely looking forward to the next year :grin:
Lawrence Payne

Asking me to tile your bathroom is like asking Vermeer to creosote your shed ;-)
[url:2kdj7ztq]http://www.romanmosaicworkshops.co.uk[/url]
www.romanmosaicworkshops.co.uk
www.romanmosaicpatterns.com
Hey all…
What I like about Roman Reenactors and Christmas… is… that right in the middle of the Roman Empire… Christmas takes place! Ya'll like "Living History…" Reenacting it, dressing for the occasion… and sharing the "History" aspect of it all.

Caesar Augustus was used to bring forth Bible Prophesy. By him declaring a census… it set certain things into motion.

It has become one of my favorite stories in Roman History! Despite what anyone thinks about the Romans… God used them for His Plan.

Luke 2:1-2
2 And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. 2 This census first took place while Quirinius was governing Syria. 3 So all went to be registered, everyone to his own city.

4 Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, 5 to be registered with Mary, his betrothed wife, who was with child. 6 So it was, that while they were there, the days were completed for her to be delivered. 7 And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

8 Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. 10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”

13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:

14 “Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”
15 So it was, when the angels had gone away from them into heaven, that the shepherds said to one another, “Let us now go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has come to pass, which the Lord has made known to us.” 16 And they came with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the Babe lying in a manger. 17 Now when they had seen Him, they made widely known the saying which was told them concerning this Child. 18 And all those who heard it marveled at those things which were told them by the shepherds. 19 But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart. 20 Then the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told them.

That's what Christmas Is all about Charlie Brown… For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

I could not let this moment pass by… to tell all of you here on this forum… How much I have come to care about each one of you! How you have each enriched my life on a daily basis… I continually pray for each of you.

Have a gianormis Christmas! And May all your Christmases be White!
Blessings!
In His Service and Yours!

-Patrick
Io Saturnalia!

Quote:Well, at least this chap's getting into the spirit of things!

Mike Bishop
If you look closely at the latest Ancient Warfare, you will see that Johnny Shumate also got into the Christmas spirit.
Nullis in verba

I have not checked this forum frequently since 2013, but I hope that these old posts have some value. I now have a blog on books, swords, and the curious things humans do with them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas! Flavivs Aetivs 4 2,287 12-27-2015, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat
  Merry Christmas Aryan Steels 10 2,150 12-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Macedon
  Merry Christmas Aryan Steels 22 3,874 12-29-2012, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Draconis