Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Roman dioramas from Cremerius-Modelle
Dear Uwe,
many thanks for the posting of the Diorama websites. But I have to make some corrections. I had build the roman Dioramas, the viking once with Haithabu is from another company, and the medieval one was a cooperation of another company and some employees of my own.
At the 29th october the museum is opened for a first time. Next year all visitors which phone early enough will be welcomed to visit the dioramas, which will grew fast . In the moment there is a fourth one nearly ready ( roman fort with training of infantry and cavalry ).
The english / american Toy Soldier Magazine wants a review from me with pictures in english. So please wait a short time, and the translation is avaibale.
miniature figures and dioramas for historical interests
Hello Michael,

a cordial welcome to RomanArmyTalk. You will see that this forum is a must for people who have anything to do with Roman military. Your work has received much appreciation here and I think some people will eagerly wait for Your English translation of the diorama building review - and pictures of Your new diorama with infantry and cavalry as well.

Greets from Asciburgium - Uwe
Greets - Uwe
Hello Uwe,
thanks for heartly welcome. The german magazine FIGUREN MAGAZIN has brought a great review of the dioramas ( 9 pages ) with a lot of pictures , some in colour.
The next piece is nearly ready and will be shipped to the museum next week. By wishes of the owner, the next year will bring a difficult job. Acording to the infanterie barracks he wants the HQ of the fort. On a base of 1,5 to 2,00 meters, he wants to become a cut of building, so the view is open into the standart room and into the different bureaus of the HQ.
Therefore a lot of drawings must be chequed.
Greatings over the Rhine - Michael
miniature figures and dioramas for historical interests
Hi Michael,
I'm sure that if you post the drawings somewhere online and ask people here to correct them, you could save yourself a lot of work. :wink:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Bless that mans talent. This goes to prove that the germans are still the worlds best toy makers.
Gavin Creegan
Hello Constaine here Well its like almost going back in time wow! Confusedhock: The man who made this is talented . I only wish I could have seen this for real. I know I could have spent a rainy afternoon looking at that . Well done and I hope he makes more Cheers Constaine
He who desires peace ,let him prepare for war. He who wants victory, let him train soldiers diligently. No one dares challenge or harm one who he realises will win if he fights. Vegetius, Epitome 3, 1st Century Legionary Thomas Razem

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roman and other dioramas Tiberius Clodius Corvinus 33 22,137 11-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Tiberius Clodius Corvinus