Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greek Sandal reproductions GDFB and others?
Quote:Hi Matt,

I'm sorry to hear that you have bought dodgy kit in the past from suppliers who you didn't know anything about but this isn't really relevant - the whole point of this thread is to get advice from people about their experiences of products and companies specifically so as to avoid buying shoddy kit! If I get some replies I hope this thread might even be helpful to people other than myself who are looking to buy this kind of kit in the future.

Was this paragraph meant to sound condescending? KOA carries the exact same balteus: http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?...an+Balteus

Apparently you are new to the hobby if you are unaware that even excellent suppliers sometimes carry junk kit. My first post was completely relevant, I bought a product that I was not sure of who manufactured it when I first started in the hobby, but it looked comparable to other manufacturers. Seeing how you are lacking overwhelming replies, I recommend you take what advice you can get with some gratitude. I'm not the one checking out a website that sells plastic centurion worthy LARP helmets: http://www.getdressedforbattle.co.uk/aca...-LARP.html

If you are not satisfied with an answer, you might ask next time that the others are more specific to your question.

Rule # 1 If it is cheap, no one is familiar with the item, but the item looks good, there is a reason that the item is cheap and unfamiliar to the rest of the hobby
Quintus Furius Collatinus

-Matt

Messages In This Thread
Re: Greek Sandal reproductions GDFB and others? - by Matt Collettivs Ave - 05-13-2012, 06:49 AM
Re: Greek Sandal reproductions GDFB and others? - by Stelios Sokratous - 05-17-2012, 10:33 PM
Coffee Grinder One Good Cup Coming Up! - by kedratuitiema - 12-26-2012, 04:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Civilian Sandal Recreations nikolaos 3 1,786 08-17-2010, 03:05 AM
Last Post: M. Demetrius