Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greek Sandal reproductions GDFB and others?
Quote:You say 'go for them' if they are DSC, are you recommending the company because you have used them for some other equipment and are recommending their customer service? Do you assume that their sandals will be of good quality based on the quality of other kit that you have of theirs or have you got a pair of DSC sandals yourself or handled a pair yourself? Or is it just that you assume that a company is good because you know the name?

Any helpful comments would be greatly appreciated.

I mean 'Go for them' if they are DSC because 1) I know Giannis helped developed them 2) I know what the historically accurate ones should look like 3) I have only had pleasant experiences with Alauddin & Vijay from DSC customer service-wise in addition to owning DSC pieces presently and in the past
Quintus Furius Collatinus

-Matt

Messages In This Thread
Re: Greek Sandal reproductions GDFB and others? - by Matt Collettivs Ave - 05-13-2012, 04:34 AM
Re: Greek Sandal reproductions GDFB and others? - by Stelios Sokratous - 05-17-2012, 10:33 PM
Coffee Grinder One Good Cup Coming Up! - by kedratuitiema - 12-26-2012, 04:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Civilian Sandal Recreations nikolaos 3 1,785 08-17-2010, 03:05 AM
Last Post: M. Demetrius