Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rome in Earlville, Stonehouse Roman event.
*****Coh. II Austurum wishes to invite everyone to a weekend of Ancient commeradery.*****

We wish to make this an ongoing event developing the hobby in Illinois and the midwest.

Stonehouse Park near Earlville, Illinois (about an hour West from O'Hare airport) is the site. It has showers and flush potties on the 400 acre event site.

The date has been set! April 7&8, 2012. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]

This is a period emersion event. There will be public for short times on Saturday and Sunday that will break the emersion effect. Sorry in advance. Excelent recruiting opportunity though!

Venders welcome. Civilians welcome. Soldiers, sailors, and marines welcome.

If there is interest in a Roman merchant fair, let me know. it's something I've been considering for a long time. I would like to make it a public event in September or October of this year.
Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati. (When all else fails, play dead!)
Hello 'Gaius',

It would be helpful to set a date. Especially since April/May is quite close, deciding on a date about 6 months in advance is crucial if you want to make this an ongoing event.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  STONEHOUSE EVNT HAS BEEN CHANGED! Gaius Aurelius Scipio 4 1,866 02-26-2012, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Gaius Aurelius Scipio