Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STONEHOUSE EVNT HAS BEEN CHANGED!
:oops: Due to problems beyond my control, we will only be able to have an open house at Stonehouse for Roman reenactors on the 14th of April from 10am to 6pm. The goal of this will be to have an event later in the year. Please come out and enjoy a walking tour of the site. We will focus on the site where our watch tower is to be built and the area for tactical and public events will take place. Please contact me for further information. 217-418-1949 or email me at [email protected]

http://www.stonehousepark.net/
Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati. (When all else fails, play dead!)
I tried to access the link for stone house, but it is not working, just thought you'd want to know, Antoninus
Michael T. Boyd
Victoria, Texas
Cohort V
Legio Hispana IX
Cornuti Seniores

Roman Soldier Impressions are focused on 1st Through 4th Century AD
No problems here.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
The website has been eratic lately. Keep trying if you can't get it to come up. Blasted internet! :grin: perhaps we should return to the carrior pigions! :mrgreen:
Good news everybody! The Dekalb County board has given the park the go ahead to continue holding events! Please attend the openhouse and help us plan the future events and building of the signal houses! :grin:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rome in Earlville, Stonehouse Roman event. Gaius Aurelius Scipio 1 990 01-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat