Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the Greeks ever adopt foreign equipment ..
Quote:My point was perfectly clear - it was there in a discussion regarding them being used as mercenaries. I attached no other meaning to it, and thus am not going to defend any alternate interpretation.

Have a good day.

? To which one of my many comments exactly does that answer? Can you support your claims instead of posting short sentences? Do you think that my comments on what you wrote are wrong or unhistorical? Maybe unfair? Can you defend your position on all these issues with arguments? If your goal was to just incite a discussion in which you will not take part, mission accomplished. But now, I am directly asking you questions and raising points. I understand if you do not wish to answer them, although I do not understand why. If you do not wish to enter such a discussion, I will not harass you any more on this. I just believe that it would be funny considering it is you who initiated this thread on the first place.
Macedon
Forum rules
George C. K.
῾Ηρακλῆος γὰρ ἀνικήτου γένος ἐστέ

Messages In This Thread
Re: Did the Greeks ever adopt foreign equipment .. - by Macedon - 12-11-2011, 12:41 AM