Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news for European buyers.....
300.00 USD = 207.859 EUR

WOW !!!

Though for sellers from the EU its not that good...

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Doesn't a Euro usually buy $1.30 to $1.45 US? I'm still getting used to the CAD and USD being around par, rather than a 3:2 ratio like they were in the 1990s. A Canadian acquaintance who works for a US company and is paid in USD is still adjusting Sad
Nullis in verba

I have not checked this forum frequently since 2013, but I hope that these old posts have some value. I now have a blog on books, swords, and the curious things humans do with them.
I use Xe currency converter which uses live mid market rates.

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
I have not followed the exchange rates. Is the US Dollar up or down compared to the Euro lately?
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
My point is, isn't that within the usual range for the past two years? One currency exchange site says that the ratio has ranged from 1.35-1.48 USD per Euro in the past six months.
Nullis in verba

I have not checked this forum frequently since 2013, but I hope that these old posts have some value. I now have a blog on books, swords, and the curious things humans do with them.
They have finally solved all financial problems, you can read it here. It's in the press, so it is true.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
:mrgreen: :!:
Siggi K.
I'm thinking the world monetary system is going to get pretty scary before it stabilizes.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:I'm thinking the world monetary system is going to get pretty scary before it stabilizes.
It's worse David. Markets are never stable. Crises are part of parcel of the system, and when the system becomes more complex, the disturbances become bigger. We have, at some point after the Cold War, passed a kind of threshold, where the system starts to destroy itself.

There's been a Nobel Award for the mathematics that proves it, in 2004 or so.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
The world is in tatters and it will get worse.

H.J.Vrielink.
A house built on sand does not fare well in a flood.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
but the house built on a rock foundation on a little hill fought the winds and the rains that brought floods, and was safe. :lol:

I think some major changes have to be made in order for people to be happy again, any ideas what we can fool them with to make them happy again? Wink money money moooooooney :mrgreen:

Sam
Samuel J.
I remember when I was little I hated the term, " money makes the world go round" ...I insisted hard work did, but turns out money does for some people, and welfare does for others.... Tongue

Sam
Samuel J.
Quote:They have finally solved all financial problems, you can read it here. It's in the press, so it is true.
I wish I was sure that what governments are actually doing was any more rational! I get the impression that the experts don't understand as much about currencies as they thought they did in 2007 (or if they do understand, they can't do what they want to do because of political factors).
Nullis in verba

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good news for Dutch re-enactors looking for transportation!! MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS 15 3,360 11-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Memmia
  Good News Gaius Honorius Felix 5 1,353 04-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Kate Gilliver