Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noah\'s Ark found?
Have not tried coriander yet................ :lol:

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
To go back to the original 'serious' point of this thread, I can now refute the evangelical explorers' claims to be 99.9% certain that they have found Noah's Ark up the wrong mountain in Turkey. And the reason? It's actually on the floor of my sitting room. How do I really know that it's the genuine article? Because there are the remains of an old bearded guy, a lion and and a zebra beside it. Oh yes, and because it's got 'Noah's Ark' painted on the side :mrgreen:
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks
Quote:History and Archeology have a way of providing surprises that make the "smartest guys in the room" suddenly look awfully foolish...
True, but I have little doubt that there is no ark on the so-called Ararat. The identification is medieval and based on a translation error. That settles the case. People who start looking on the Agri Dagi (its real name) have not read the sources. The only question is who looks more awfully foolish: the "explorers" or their financers.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
The financers, imo.

If someone were willing to finance a team of folks to travel somewhere and pay me a hefty sum to climb a mountain and look around, I think I'd be glad to take their money. And I'd do as thorough a search as the money made possible. Then I'd go home and hug the wife, and take her out to the shopping mall.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:Then I'd go home and hug the wife, and take her out to the shopping mall.
"I cried all my way to the bank." :wink:
Jona Lendering
My website
Quote:The only question is who looks more awfully foolish: the "explorers" or their financers.
And here's one of the financers, with an interesting accusation (fraud). There's much to enjoy. :mrgreen:
Jona Lendering
My website
Quote:
Jona Lendering:3pi0prnn Wrote:The only question is who looks more awfully foolish: the "explorers" or their financers.
And here's one of the financers, with an interesting accusation (fraud). There's much to enjoy. :mrgreen:
There's even more to enjoy, like here: "carbon dating conducted on ... stone". :roll: :twisted:
Jona Lendering
My website
There's an article on it from National Geographic and while they don't write the same nonsense as other sources, the article is quite fishy I would say. At least by their standards.

However, this is the first time I've seen anything about the creationist attempts to recalibrate radiocarbon dating. I don't want to offend anyone, but... this isn't science, is it?
Best wishes

Roman Vávra
Well that explains everything.....the radiocarbon dating technology has been seriously flawed all this time.
Just recalibrate it to date everything inside the actual age of the earth, and also use that tapping technique on the timber too,
as they can't be any older than 6 thousand years old, and the mystery will be solved in a jiffy!!!

As they like to say, if the evidence doesn't fit, force it!! :roll: :wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:There's an article on it from National Geographic and while they don't write the same nonsense as other sources, the article is quite fishy I would say. At least by their standards.
Fishy? More like political. At least that's how I read it. NG does not make it a mockery, but their opinion is clear. Without spelling it out, they are convined the 'discovery' is bogus - from start to finish they put questionmarks to the 'discovery', and quote others who make comments like:
Quote:The Noah's Ark Ministries International explorers are "playing in a very different ballpark than the rest of us," Zimansky said. "They're playing without any concern for" the archaeological, historical, and geological records.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Yep! definately there...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mountararat/1360274501/
http://rookery2.viary.com/storagev12/10 ... 0_2bee.jpg
Definitely suspicious, but if it's a hoax, it is definitely one of the more convincing ones. I especially love their excuse not to reveal the location "We're waiting until it is a UNSECO heritage site so that people won't destroy it..." convenient, isn't it?
Nicholas

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playmate looking for Noah\'s Ark Jona Lendering 3 1,080 08-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Gaius Decius Aquilius
  Why Noah\'s Ark hasn\'t been found. jkaler48 32 4,690 10-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Gaius Julius Caesar