Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suppose rome built a working steam tank?
LOL...now that is funny.

Legion: TBD
ROFL. That is a guy who was banned from this board, and who was supposed to stay away for a month.
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
Was he!!! :?: :lol: :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Ah, I see
Yes...and you and he seem to have some odd things in common...like...the exact same IP address for example. :twisted:

Legion: TBD
Well perhaps he lives in the same town I wouldn't know
David, you're essentially being accused of either Smurfing or Sockpuppeting, based on the fact that you use the exact same IP address. Both are bannable offenses in any online community.
I advise you to contact (via PM) either Matt Lukes or myself to explain yourself ASAP.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
hey, guys, without the IP adress, I had found it was him Big Grin

But I did not want to talk because you know how it works : to acuse someone without proof is not acceptable Wink

To be honest, I think our guy is not a "bad guy" as I have seen lots of his posts and I just noted a problem of communication, not a problem of knowledge or deconcideration.

But I think too it may go far and I think you have a lot of methods to stop the mounting "beast".

First : ban on ip and provider reclamation. Simple, but is it right ?

Second : talk. Roman army talk is roman army... talk. And to talk is very often constructive.

Third : sanction with ignore and pass to something else. I call it contempt but sometimes, it is necessery. Is it now ?

As I understood, first there was incomprehension. From him and from you. Then he fight back. You replicate with your power. He now he comes back, conturning your power.

I think the only solution that involves efforts from both parts (isn't it, Thomas) is talking and that you say to him what is the real problem, and that he says to you what is his real problem.

After that, you will know if he want to stay with you or not (it will be obvious...) and you will be able to make a decision knowing all the matters.

It have been soo quick, for him as for you... and for me too. I think maybe we could all just calm down and try to think, talk and forget constriction.

Juste for this time. You have authority and you have power. You will be able to get him out anytime you want. So I think it could be right to know all the matter.

"Et voilà"... that's all I wanted to say. Sorry to talk to you moderations matters, I do not want to give you some lessons or whatever, just to give my two cents and help, both of you.

And again, again and again...

Sorry for my bad English !
Proximus (Gregory Fleury)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would the steam engine have saved the Empire? jkaler48 6 3,016 09-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Epictetus
  Peter Rabbit Tank Killer Musivarius 18 3,117 04-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat
  DNF: Rome wasn\'t built in a day richsc 0 851 12-19-2007, 04:06 AM
Last Post: richsc