Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Living History eMagazine...
Salvete Omnes!

Not sure exactly where to post this one? Anyway...

A number of weeks ago a friend suggested putting together a regular newsletter for Irish re-enactors. He suggested this idea to me and an other fellow re-enactorand we all agreed that this was a good idea. The plan is now to generate a bi-monthly electronic magazine dedicated to history/living history and re-enactment - similar to Skirmish but much simpler.

The magazine will be FREE and consist of a series of small articles and pictures of interest to re-enactors, from Stone Age to modern day. Everyone in the broad historical community is welcome to submit articles, stories or jokes for publication. These can consist of historical research, descriptions of events and groups and general re-enactment information.

The first edition is due for release on Friday the 31st of October next. We currently have a series of articles from Iron age food, making your own mead up to Irish soldiers in the American 101st Airborn.

If you'd like to receive a copy or even submit an article then just send me a PM or get me at [email protected]

Valete

Martin

P.S. Ancient Warfare Magazine will have a full page advertisement wil a catalogue of back issues and a list of their contents :wink:
MARCVS VLPIVS NERVA (aka Martin McAree)

www.romanarmy.ie

Legion Ireland - Roman Military Society of Ireland
Legionis XX Valeria Victrix Cohors VIII

[email protected]

[email protected]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Living History and advanced students, eg, IBO richsc 0 1,078 07-16-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: richsc
  EXARC and living history groups richsc 0 1,039 12-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Last Post: richsc
  International living history standards richsc 22 7,524 11-01-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Luca