Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosts!
One thing about the photo in Jona's link.....definately not a Roman...more
English Civil was or there abouts.......but it was discussed once before in a ghost thread.... Smile
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I have heard some history about ghost, but not roman ghost Big Grin I haven't seen any one in Mérida.

But I heard something about some flats in Sevilla that were built over roman tombs. That place was before a residence for children, and some people who lived there went mad, thay said the children ran all the day to catch them Confusedhock: another urban legend

In Almendralejo, something similar happend, if it is thruth or not, who knows? the fact is that these houses are empty.
:twisted:
Javier Sánchez

"A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient"
[Image: 76946975ce3.png]
Of course there are no Roman ghosts...they all went to the Elysian fields, or (gulp) the *other* place...
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
If you are nimble light footed and with pure heart every night on 22 September you will hear the sound of battle and goat-hoofed legs in Martathon.....
....or may be not as the urban development had driven away the guardian spirits of the land....

....or it is the modern people who pay no heed to old persons words....

Even in more modern times they had the legend of "Drosoulitae" in Crete

Perhaps people see what they want to to see or perhaps they reject what they cannot explain....

Kind regards