Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim With His Cock Out!
I'm not responding to a damned thing.....
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
:lol: :lol: :wink:
Good call, Jim!
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Innocent until proven guilty then!!!bit howd you manage walkinh around with a cock like that,did it give you any trouble????heard they were very picky creatures! Smile
Out of sight of subject shores, we kept even our eyes free from the defilement of tyranny. We, the most distant dwellers upon earth, the last of the free, have been shielded till today by our very remoteness and by the obscurity in which it has shrouded our name.
Calgacus The Swordsman, Mons Grapius 84 AD.

Name:Michael Hayes
That's one big pecker! :o
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Quote:That's one big pecker! :o

They don't call him "Cock of the Walk" for nothing...

Confusedhock:

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
Quote:Well Dave, scholars assume that it became offending when cities grew and townspeople lost contact with cocks, except those the rural populace used to display proudly at markets, thus making the townies jealous and aware of their loss.

Ah, so that explains my incident at the local farmer's market. I was trying to sell my roosters, these people were shouting prices at me but they didn't even glance at my poultry. I thought it was odd but now I understand.
---AH Mervla, aka Joel Boynton
Legio XIIII, Gemina Martia Victrix
Quote:They don't call him "Cock of the Walk" for nothing...

Confusedhock:

Big Grin D .
Out of sight of subject shores, we kept even our eyes free from the defilement of tyranny. We, the most distant dwellers upon earth, the last of the free, have been shielded till today by our very remoteness and by the obscurity in which it has shrouded our name.
Calgacus The Swordsman, Mons Grapius 84 AD.

Name:Michael Hayes
Quote:
Narukami:1qzm5165 Wrote:They don't call him "Cock of the Walk" for nothing...

Confusedhock:

Big Grin D .

He may get arrested for 'fowling' the pavement :wink: Big Grin
Friends of Letocetum
Quote:
Na Saighdiuir:3q8lgh05 Wrote:
Narukami:3q8lgh05 Wrote:They don't call him "Cock of the Walk" for nothing...

Confusedhock:

Big Grin D .

He may get arrested for 'fowling' the pavement :wink: Big Grin

*sigh* just what this thread needed, another disturbing mental image :lol:
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Quote:Well there is a slightly related phrase "to walk ones dog" but I have no plans to go into that here, just check it on Urban Dictionary Tongue
OK, checked. :oops: :oops: ... I swear, we were taught that sentence at school, and they said nothin it could mean THAT Confusedhock: :lol: ... now I'm glad I never went to Britain and asked to walk the dog. :lol:
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
Quote:
Libitina:m60uwmt7 Wrote:Well there is a slightly related phrase "to walk ones dog" but I have no plans to go into that here, just check it on Urban Dictionary Tongue
OK, checked. :oops: :oops: ... I swear, we were taught that sentence at school, and they said nothin it could mean THAT Confusedhock: :lol: ... now I'm glad I never went to Britain and asked to walk the dog. :lol:

:lol:

To be fair we don't really use it much I just remembered the slang from school days.
Kat x

Quote:That's one big pecker! :o

ROTFLMAO Gotta love the bad chicken puns Big Grin
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
Quote:
Memmia:1gcfc0yu Wrote:That's one big pecker! :o

ROTFLMAO Gotta love the bad chicken puns Big Grin

Egg-scuse me ? Tongue
Friends of Letocetum
Do you know why chickens are so ugly? Because they wear their peckers on their faces. Confusedhock:

(Have I crossed the line yet, or am I just teetering over?)
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:Do you know why chickens are so ugly? Because they wear their peckers on their faces. Confusedhock:

(Have I crossed the line yet, or am I just teetering over?)

To paraphrase Joey from Friends - we've all crossed the line. We are so far past the line we can't even see it! The line is a dot to us.
Kat x