Jim With His Cock Out!
Confusedhock:

[Image: big_rooster.jpg]
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
I knew I'd regret that example....
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
... and this is offending in England? To walk one's cock? [i](Strange :? lol: :lol: :lol:
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
Yes, I think this is an old English law that dates back to the time of the Romans, perhaps even earlier. Cockus Ofendus, if I remember correctly.

As you no doubt know from you school lessons, this is where the expression "Cock of the Walk" comes from.

Of course "Cock Walking" is illegal here in California as well, except in the city of West LA and, no surprise, in San Francisco, where they take a more "enlightened" view of such matters.

:wink:

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
That's the biggest cock I've ever seen in the hands of a man.

Legion: TBD
This is just begging for the next question: have you ever seen a bigger cock in the hands of a woman? :roll:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
At last we are reaching the intellectual level which this forum is all about, jowza 8) !!
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
Confusedhock: I'm worried I saw the thread title and still clicked on it

Quote:... and this is offending in England? To walk one's cock? (Strange :? wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well there is a slightly related phrase "to walk ones dog" but I have no plans to go into that here, just check it on Urban Dictionary Tongue
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Quote:At last we are reaching the intellectual level which this forum is all about, jowza 8) !!

What, Roman perversity? :lol:
Valete,
Titvs Statilivs Castvs - Sander Van Daele
LEG XI CPF
COH VII RAET EQ (part of LEG XI CPF)

MA in History
Quote:Yes, I think this is an old English law that dates back to the time of the Romans, perhaps even earlier. Cockus Ofendus, if I remember correctly.

As you no doubt know from you school lessons, this is where the expression "Cock of the Walk" comes from.

Of course "Cock Walking" is illegal here in California as well, except in the city of West LA and, no surprise, in San Francisco, where they take a more "enlightened" view of such matters.

Narukami

Well Dave, scholars assume that it became offending when cities grew and townspeople lost contact with cocks, except those the rural populace used to display proudly at markets, thus making the townies jealous and aware of their loss.

@Libitina: ok, I'll have a look. :lol: (in case you didn't know this started in the swastika-thread)
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
Jim,

What happens to that rooster in the swimming pool? (Seinfield)
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
Quote:@Libitina: ok, I'll have a look. :lol: (in case you didn't know this started in the swastika-thread)

Thanks, knew I'd missed something somewhere!
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Quote:Jim,

What happens to that rooster in the swimming pool?

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Out of sight of subject shores, we kept even our eyes free from the defilement of tyranny. We, the most distant dwellers upon earth, the last of the free, have been shielded till today by our very remoteness and by the obscurity in which it has shrouded our name.
Calgacus The Swordsman, Mons Grapius 84 AD.

Name:Michael Hayes
I'm not responding to a damned thing.....
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:I'm not responding to a damned thing.....

Ti's the wise man who sets things into motion and then stands by, silently, enjoying the ensuing chaos...

You are a subtle gamester Tarbicus.

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA