Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helmet on EBAY, again a fake or not?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=002
Luca Bonacina
Provincia Cisalpina - Mediolanum
www.cisalpina.net
Quote:Item location: Las Vegas, United States

Judging by that users hoard of coins the Romans did make it to America after all :? D
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Dear User:

Unfortunately, access to this particular category or item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in your home country. Based on our discussions with concerned government agencies and eBay community members, we have taken these steps to reduce the chance of inappropriate items being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases this policy may prevent users from accessing items that do not violate the law. At this time, we are working on less restrictive alternatives. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Thank You.
:?:
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
Say, I remember hearing that there was a real helmet for sale on Ebay one time, I think it was a Greek one or semi Greek at least. It was all legal too. Does anybody remember hearing about it? For some reason it didn't sell, maybe because there ARE so many fakes.
Sean Marcum

Roma Victrix! 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ebay "Berkasovo I Style Helmet" Salvianus 9 2,648 06-15-2008, 01:53 AM
Last Post: jkaler48
  FAKE Flavian Helmet....on sale on E-bay.. MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS 35 7,554 01-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Libitina