Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beer prices!?
my first beer...mmh..I think I was 12 years old. a cola-weizen at my grandfather's birthday.
MARCVS DECIVS / Matthias Wagner
Quote:As a man who is fond of his (and say it with me :wink: PINT'S) on MY island the price depens on what you are drinking and were I.E Dublin around 5euro, in Cork 3.50-4euro but is Bemish (the local stout is in some spots 2euro Big Grin

Beamish! Hard to find around here, but it usually goes for 3.00 USD or so, for a 15 ounce can. In the bars of course, it's whatever the place wants to charge.

Quote:my first beer...mmh..I think I was 12 years old. a cola-weizen at my grandfather's birthday.

Mine was at a party my dad threw for his archaeologist/Forest Service friends. I was 5 years old and bored, and I grabbed what I thought was a big tall glass of ginger ale, and drank it down. I didn't think anything of the empty pint can of 'Colt .45' right next to it :lol: Learned my lesson, right enough!
---AH Mervla, aka Joel Boynton
Legio XIIII, Gemina Martia Victrix
Quote:
Ceannt:1rg5ftaf Wrote:As a man who is fond of his (and say it with me :wink: PINT'S) on MY island the price depens on what you are drinking and were I.E Dublin around 5euro, in Cork 3.50-4euro but is Bemish (the local stout is in some spots 2euro Big Grin

Beamish! Hard to find around here, but it usually goes for 3.00 USD or so, for a 15 ounce can. In the bars of course, it's whatever the place wants to charge.

Quote:my first beer...mmh..I think I was 12 years old. a cola-weizen at my grandfather's birthday.

Mine was at a party my dad threw for his archaeologist/Forest Service friends. I was 5 years old and bored, and I grabbed what I thought was a big tall glass of ginger ale, and drank it down. I didn't think anything of the empty pint can of 'Colt .45' right next to it :lol: Learned my lesson,
right enough!

As far as i know you can only get it in Cork city and only in some Pub outside the country
"The Kaiser knows the Munsters,
by the Shamrock on their caps,
And the famous Bengal Tiger, ever ready for a scrap,
And all his big battalions, Prussian Guards and grenadiers,
Fear to face the flashing bayonets of the Munster Fusiliers."

Go Bua