Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beer prices!?
Hi there all you beer lovers!

I would like to know about the beer prices in your country, especially compared to the prices in Finland. The cheapest beer you can buy here in Finland is 0,99 euro`s / 0,5 litre (some obnoxious "fluid" from a local Lidl). I think it is a bit steep. How about you, who wins the competition in the race for the cheapest beer :wink: !?
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
hmm ... Some beer in Germany costs 0,30 € / 0,5 ltr ... some other brands may be even more cheap Big Grin ... but not drinkable
Quote:(some obnoxious "fluid" from a local Lidl).
You have Lidl in Finland, too??? ... and that expensive!?! Unbelievable! Confusedhock: this is outrageous! ;-) )

skoal Big Grin
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
Im far from a beer lover (I think its nasty as all get out)...as for prices I think the cheapest we have around here is Colt .45 in a 12 ounce can usually a little over a dollar for one can. All the best, Jon
Jonathan Nikitas

"Et tu Brute?"

Typically American beer ranges from about .60 cents (domestic swill) a can to 5 dollars a bottle for microbrews and imports.

My current favorite is actually an American product from Coors Brewing called Blue Moon.
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
Between £1.60 - 2.80 a pint round here.
Thanks guys :wink: !

The beer prices are outrageous here in Finland :evil: ! A pint in a pub costs now around 4,5 - 5 euro`s...
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
Quote:Thanks guys :wink: !

The beer prices are outrageous here in Finland :evil: ! A pint in a pub costs now around 4,5 - 5 euro`s...

Move to the US! Cheap beer and more sun!
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
Quote:
Virilis:295u7nh1 Wrote:Thanks guys :wink: !

Move to the US! Cheap beer and more sun!

Thanks Paul! That would increase the average IQ in both countries :twisted: !!!
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
Quote:hmm ... Some beer in Germany costs 0,30 € / 0,5 ltr ... some other brands may be even more cheap Big Grin ... but not drinkable
Quote:(some obnoxious "fluid" from a local Lidl).
You have Lidl in Finland, too??? ... and that expensive!?! Unbelievable! Confusedhock: this is outrageous! ;-) )

I love Lidl! We have lots near me. The middle aisles always have completely random stuff. I find myself wanting to buy things I wouldn't even need :lol:

I can't speak for beer but I used to get drunk on baaaaad supermarket-brand martini stuff as a student. Tasted vile Big Grin
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
On my days off after the kids are at school I treat myself to a libation at the local bowling alley. I get a 12 ounce Bud Light for $2.00.....

I usually get Bud Light 30 packs for around $16.00.....Although I was drinking Groelsch and I want to say Carlton? when we were in London in 2006.....Gotta love beer!
Titvs Calidivs Agricola
Wes Olson

Twas a woman that drove me to drink, and I never thanked her. W.C. Fields
Quote:On my days off after the kids are at school I treat myself to a libation at the local bowling alley. I get a 12 ounce Bud Light for $2.00.....

I usually get Bud Light 30 packs for around $16.00.....Although I was drinking Groelsch and I want to say Carlton? when we were in London in 2006.....Gotta love beer!

Carlsberg? Smile
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
I must say that I love czech beer, especially Pilsner Urquell, yummy 8) ...
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
Looking at your beer prices I seriously consider becoming a smuggler and running beer into your countries. ;-) )

Quote:I love Lidl! We have lots near me. The middle aisles always have completely random stuff. I find myself wanting to buy things I wouldn't even need

Lidl is in England also? :o ...btw, I know the "middle aisle"-problem really good, just yesterday they nearly got me to buy a pair of shoes and a complete bandgrinder ... fortunately, I managed to get out
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
Yupper..it was Carlberg....tasty! It was about as hot there as it gets here in early summer.....we were running around in Trafalgar watching World Cup Football......

Theres a place here called "Dirt Cheap Cigarettes and Beer" that made their own brand...it was around $3.00 USD for a 6 pack.....nasty stuff....but drinkable after several better brand beers!! LOL
Titvs Calidivs Agricola
Wes Olson

Twas a woman that drove me to drink, and I never thanked her. W.C. Fields
The fifty-cent Budwiser drafts at my VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) Post got me through college without having to decide between food money and beer money too often. For a long time after I left Bavaria I couldn't even touch American beer. Sam Adams makes some good ones though and the micro-brews have improved the breed.
P. Clodius Secundus (Randi Richert), Legio III Cyrenaica
"Caesar\'s Conquerors"