Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockingham 3rd/4th/5th May
Hi Kat Big Grin

Lovely meeting you and the girls!

I enjoyed lounging around in the sun & seeing all the groups I see little of: the Napoleonics with their braid and the ACW with those little touches like the chap with a bundle of firewood and a hare strapped to his pack. It's a great event to see the more unusual groups.

Thanks for the pics & the link, my girl's pics are now up at:

http://www.kenwright.net/romans/comitat ... index.html
Salvianus: Ste Kenwright

A member of Comitatus Late Roman Historical Re-enactment Group

My Re-enactment Journal

~ antiquum obtinens ~
et more:
Salvianus: Ste Kenwright

A member of Comitatus Late Roman Historical Re-enactment Group

My Re-enactment Journal

~ antiquum obtinens ~
:lol:

Good photos! Nice to meet you too Big Grin
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Quote:
"Libitina":33outkck Wrote:
"Gaius Julius Caesar":33outkck Wrote:Certainly looks that way!LOL

And who killed the girl?
Far more usefull ends for females you know...The slave market can pay well for a healthy whench!! :lol:    :lol:  

Not sure I fully get why anyone would pay to own a volatile, hormonal, logic-free woman  Tongue D  

Owning no, marrying yes, wench most definitely not.

The bad nasty may who did her in is the same who i believe that ken (big chap blue tunic) was striking with a log in the preceding picture.  The same chap i am trying quite hard to stab in fact (very tight room for fighting in that gate).

Damn them some good piccies.  Any change of the originals?  [edited out at user's request] (add a @ and . as appropriate).

TTFN
N.

Hi Nathan, we've got LOADS of piccies- as soon as I've finished resizing them I'll send you a link. They were taking forever to upload  :oops:
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Quote:
Libitina:3azz4te3 Wrote:
Gaius Julius Caesar:3azz4te3 Wrote:Certainly looks that way!LOL

And who killed the girl?
Far more usefull ends for females you know...The slave market can pay well for a healthy whench!! :lol: :lol:

Not sure I fully get why anyone would pay to own a volatile, hormonal, logic-free woman Tongue D

Owning no, marrying yes, wench most definitely not.

The bad nasty may who did her in is the same who i believe that ken (big chap blue tunic) was striking with a log in the preceding picture. The same chap i am trying quite hard to stab in fact (very tight room for fighting in that gate).

Damn them some good piccies. Any change of the originals? nathandbeal gmail com (add a @ and . as appropriate).

TTFN
N.

I take it that is you wife then Nathan? :roll:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Owning no, marrying yes, wench most definitely not.

Nothing wrong with wenches Mister Tongue
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~