Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thorsberger Sagum
Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for all your help. Now I can begin with my project. I was stuck there a while not really knowing what to do.

One last question: I remember you mentioning that the earlier sagum styles had borders that were rather narrow relative to the 3rd and 4th century AD where they were wider. So do you think that using the Thorsberg Sagum as a model with its wide borders is "accurate" for a for first century AD impression?

If it is not "accurate" because of the wide borders, are there any changes I can make to it so that it is more 1st century AD like?

Thanks again

Paolo
"You have to laugh at life or else what are you going to laugh at?" (Joseph Rosen)

Paolo
Chris,

I looked over the drawings. The Thorsberg Sagum is very elegant and your drawing is excellent.

The one that you fixed for me also looks better than I had it. However, since the picture has dark colors, it is difficult to see the details you put in.

If you would like to, can you please send me a larger file showing the details of the drawing of my blue/red sagum to the following e-mail: [email protected]

Any inforamtion that requires more space can be sent to the above e-mail.

Thanks
"You have to laugh at life or else what are you going to laugh at?" (Joseph Rosen)

Paolo