Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can i delete me rat forum account?
Just ask jasper to change your name, some others did. :wink:
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Josef,

that dandy and snooty attitude is a plague, just you have not to care of it: is a drag for a veteran too. So ask, ask, ask. Perhaps use the RAT search engine to avoid already discussed questions, but don't quit, please. The fact you admit to feel inadequate is the proof you are a good guy. And there are a lot of good and friendly guys here can reply to your question.

Optime uale,
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
Hey Josef, hang in there Mate.
If you've gone off ancient history that would be the only good reason to disappear, but otherwise stay with us. Just being part of such a sizeable community adds to its value.
I don't have the foggiest what I'm talking about most of the time, but it doesn't stop me :roll:
Some of us native English speakers have the greatest respect for those who don't speak English daily!!
Its your call.
Lochinvar/Ewan Carmichael
"There's no such thing as a dumb question. There are only dumb answers."

Stay on and don't quit. Look at me! Over 6000 posts, 5800 are drivel, but it hasn't stopped me yet 8)
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Josef, I have very little knowledge of Roman history compared with the bulk of RATers, the main reason I joined here was to expand that knowledge as I love history in general and love watching re-enactments from all time periods. Ancient Rome is one period I never really researched before, although my family have always had a deep interest in it.
I have found answers on here to questions I didn't even know I wanted to ask, Smile this is by far the most superior site on the internet IMHO regarding all things ancient Roman.
I feel dumb asking about some things ,luckily when using the search facility I usually find some other dumbo :wink: has already asked it before.
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum