Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deepeeka "macedonian/thracian" helmet!
Glad to hear you got a good one, Jyrki. Will you come to Thermopylae, next year?
Quote:Glad to hear you got a good one, Jyrki. Will you come to Thermopylae, next year?
I am currently trying to get my late roman impression together, maybe later in the future, thanks for asking!
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
i was gonna say, another time period? you slut Wink hehehehe i liked this helmet too but got the basic deepeeka corinth instead. what size head do you have? ho wmuch padding room is there?
Tiberius Claudius Lupus

Chuck Russell
Keyser,WV, USA
[url:em57ti3w]http://home.armourarchive.org/members/flonzy/Roman/index.htm[/url]
Quote:i was gonna say, another time period? you slut Wink hehehehe i liked this helmet too but got the basic deepeeka corinth instead. what size head do you have? ho wmuch padding room is there?
Always ready to hop to another time period if ridiculed in another :wink: ! Seriously, I was a bit concerned when Christophe of ARMAE said that the inside measurements are 21 x 18 cm. When I got the helmet I noticed that there is plenty of room for padding; the inside measurements of my helmet are: almost 19 cm from side to side and 23 cm from front to back! My head circumference is 59 cm and I think it could fit a person with a head size up to 62 cm.

If it is not roomy enough, you can always keep it for your offspring (aren`t you afraid of the day when he/she realizes that his/her own dad isn`t exactly the brightest lamp in the street :wink: ...)
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thracian helmet images? richard robinson 2 1,800 02-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Last Post: richard robinson
  Phyrgian / Thracian helmet? Gaius Julius Caesar 13 4,877 12-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Decebalus
  Spartan Hoplite Impression - was "Athenian Hoplite&quot rogue_artist 30 13,806 08-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Giannis K. Hoplite