Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JRMES 14/15 and 16
Quote:oh no. Am I too late? Story of my life.
Still time, if you hurry ;-)

Mike Bishop
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
Quote:oh no. Am I too late? Story of my life.
It is nearly 10.30 pm (British Summer Time) in the UK, so by my calculations you have about an hour and a half to go.
Michael King Macdona

And do as adversaries do in law, -
Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
(The Taming of the Shrew: Act 1, Scene 2)
Quote:It's not exactly user-friendly, though.
Just so you know, when I came to pay for Crispvs, I got exactly the same response as you, despite having successfully paid for several people before. I tried changing cards, fiddling with the address or phone numbers, but to no avail. It is a glitch with PayPal's end of things, not Indiegogo's, and apparently a random one. Shoddy coding somewhere along the line, but that's true of all user surliness in the interwebs!

Mike Bishop

What I did was to fill in the details as if I was applying for a PayPal account but then uncheck the box for saving the information to a PayPal account. This seemed to convert it into a simple credit card payment.
Michael King Macdona

And do as adversaries do in law, -
Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
(The Taming of the Shrew: Act 1, Scene 2)
It accepted it, so I hope I am in time.
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Quote:It accepted it, so I hope I am in time.
However, in your haste, you appear to have moved to the UK ;-)

General note: whilst the Indiegogo account is still apparently accepting contributions (it appears to be much harder for the Indiegognomes to stop it than that one click to start it; who'd have thought?!), the list of Founder Members is now finalised and typeset.

Mike Bishop

Damn - just found this and can't remembered if I subscribed for 16 as well??!! Bother. Possibly missed it Sad
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Quote:Damn - just found this and can't remembered if I subscribed for 16 as well??!! Bother. Possibly missed it Sad
Fear not. Unfurling The Great Scroll of Wisdom reveals that you have (14/15 and 16 were always part and parcel of the deal). I hope both volumes will be on sale through Oxbow ultimately, but they won't be quite such a bargain as they are through the crowdfunding scheme.

Mike Bishop

Excellent - thank you. Please excuse my senior moment Smile
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Glad that anyone made it finally, now waiting for the read as I don't care about dead trees copies I will get mine in an evening before 3 am UK time as it seems.

Waiting with excitement ..............
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro
(10-05-2015, 06:55 AM)GunthamundĀ Hasding Wrote: Glad that anyone made it finally, now waiting for the read as I don't care about dead trees copies I will get mine in an evening before 3 am UK time as it seems.

Waiting with excitement ..............

Well, I've just got out of hospital to find these waiting for me. The posting begins* ...

Mike Bishop

* It's going to take several days to get them all out so please be patient. Meanwhile I'm setting up the digital downloads.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mike glad to hear you are OK
I was wondering myself what happened to your activity here but thought you have better things to do

TAKE YOUR TIME and get well

all the best whishes out of Celle
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro
Got the email meanwhile downloaded to my computer without any problems, now have to find time to read
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro
Thumbs Up 
(11-09-2015, 12:29 PM)GunthamundĀ Hasding Wrote: Got the email meanwhile downloaded to my computer without any problems, now have to find time to read

Hi,
....my printed samples just got in.
Thank you very much for making this possible, Dr. Bishop.

Simplex
Siggi K.
(11-12-2015, 07:43 PM)Simplex Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 12:29 PM)GunthamundĀ Hasding Wrote: Got the email meanwhile downloaded to my computer without any problems, now have to find time to read

Hi,
....my printed samples just got in.
Thank you very much for making this possible, Dr. Bishop.

Simplex

Crikey, that was fast! Hope you enjoy them.

Mike Bishop