Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video-Documentaries About Ancient Rome, Warfare&
Salve Yurko,

You went a bit hasty & I never explained my purpose.

The Greek section has an exact topic or thread for a couple of yrs as a sticky, & at least for my thread its meant for watching enjoyment, no reason to debate or discuss the show, but yes you can post your like or dislike or question, I prefer not to, but I wont stop no body from it. But I would like to have space to post more vids without many pages to go to be found.

PS:I wish the forum would had the capability to upload lenghtly videos yourself but thats another story.

BTW: I am an old member that went by the name Comerus, but was imposible for me to log in, so I went with my new name, that I like it better....

Take care

Messages In This Thread
Re: Video-Documentaries About Ancient Rome, Warfare& - by Philippos II - 04-26-2011, 08:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ancient Armies YouTube video on Zama Justin Swanton 25 2,141 09-14-2021, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Hanny
  Photos of Roman tombstones in Britain needed for Ancient Warfare magazine JoshoB 6 3,965 05-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Last Post: JoshoB
Video A video of the military of ancient Rome TheBulgarianVlogger 3 2,209 03-30-2016, 06:00 PM
Last Post: deleted