Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lorica Segmenta From Planet Trading
Matt, thanks for your comments, I did notice that actually that the straps were on the outside, That was one of the reasons that i did ask in here...

I think the reason that the Lorica is quite a daunting project is because it is such a big part of a legionaries kit, so it is something i want to get to look right...

I guess thats very true in terms of Leather and Metal being totally different beasts, but what I more ment was that I have never made a lorica before, so i want to get to know the make up of it etc...

I know leather can be rather expensive also but i have alot of high guage leathers kicking about that i can use for this project, so it wouldnt be an added expense...

I dont think i'll venture into making my own fittings for my first Lorica, perhaps if i decide to make a second one! Wink I was looking at the Keltica Iron Village Lorica sets.. they are relatively cheap and look pretty good.. have you used these or did you make your own?

Cheers
Regards
Kevin.
Lucius Duccius Rufinus Aka Kevin Rhynas.

"Fortes fortuna adiuvat".
[url:10c24pem]http://www.ninthlegion.co.uk[/url]
[size=75:10c24pem](work in progress...)[/size]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lorica Segmenta From Planet Trading - by Lucius Duccius Rufinus - 09-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Making your own - by Titus Publius Saturninus - 09-25-2008, 02:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lorica segmenta Anonymous 1 1,051 10-18-2004, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Anonymous