Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lists of Reenactment Groups Useful?
+1 MArcus

A list with an adress and mail/weblink to contact the troop, the country and geographical region of the group and perhaps a way to say if the troop recruits or seeks apointments or act in schools (and so on) would be great for beginners or isolated reenactors... Another interesting thing would be of course the background reenacted.
I guess we don't need too much more informations except also the last contact date.
Optionally, if you want we could also take advantage of the annuary to survey the situation of roman(/greek?) reenacting (number of reenactors, military, civilians, average age, countries, represented time...) something quite robust anyway.
Yeah, It would be great.

I guess this could be managed through a single thread that someone particular could modify or a classical website linked to RAT. Perhaps we could separate America and Europe for convenient reasons and order the list by alphabetical order or perhaps century ?

If you do agree I'm volunteer to participate but a small team would be the best solution.
Do we concretely consider the making of a team for an annuary ?

Bye

Greg
Greg Reynaud (the ferret)
[Image: 955d308995.jpg] Britto-roman milites, 500 AD

Messages In This Thread
Lists of Reenactment Groups Useful? - by jkaler48 - 06-15-2008, 04:42 PM
Re: Lists of Reenactment Groups Useful? - by Bran ap Maclou - 06-18-2008, 08:41 PM
reenactment lists - by Servius Rustius Noricus - 06-23-2008, 12:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any reenactment groups in washington state? Parthian Ronal 3 3,107 09-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Quintus Claudius Scaevola
  Reenactment groups link section Praefectusclassis 57 11,916 12-14-2008, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Cornelius Primus
  Looking for reenactment groups in the Washington/Oregon area ohcapt13 16 4,720 06-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Last Post: maius