Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrack Sizes and fort layouts
Ok guys, first I am going to press home a point I think is really important here and we seem to be glancing over.

I really do appreciate all your imput and suggestions, and think they are invaluable. However, as has been pointed out, very little is known about this fort, very little will probably ever be know, and much of our knowledge is highly speculative and suject to different views, perspectives, opinions, interpretations and so on.

This reconstruction by default will have its fair share of innacuracies due to the sheer difficulty of recreating this site. I am not aiming at 100% accuracy as I do not believe this would be a realistic goal seeing how little is actually known about the fort.

Therefore, I do not think we need to get too technical on the gritty details of the fort. It will be represented as a 'run of the mill' geometrically sound typical roman fort, with the individual buildings modelled after similar examples, recostructions, foundations and so on. So please, take this into consideration when debating the particular details of this fort.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Barrack Sizes and fort layouts - by Arahne - 05-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Re: Barrack Sizes and fort layouts - by Arahne - 05-07-2008, 05:59 AM
Re: Barrack Sizes and fort layouts - by MARCVS PETRONIVS MAIVS - 05-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Re: Barrack Sizes and fort layouts - by jkaler48 - 05-08-2008, 06:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyday Items found in a Barrack Block Paul Elliott 2 1,134 10-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Paul Elliott