Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Info on Gladius Hispanensis, Leiden Museum NL
Yes Brian... that is the one I am talking about. It is the only picture of it I am able to find. I would like more pictures of it if possible.

Robert... thank you for your information... is there a drawing or picture that you have? Anything would be helpful for me.

I greatly apologize for my original post. I also posted this question on a number of different sites and forums. I did not realize that the bottom of my post made reference to another forum. I tied to go back and edit it but deleting that line... but was unable to do so. I am sorry for any ill feelings towards another site.

I try to gather as much information as possible from various sources. And /or to find leads to the sources I am looking for.

I am neutral towards all sites and forums. I am here to learn, glean, and hopefully help someone else along the way... in Roman resources or life in general.

Messages In This Thread
Need Info on Gladius Hispanensis, Leiden Museum NL - by Patrick - 09-02-2013, 06:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Belgrade Museum of Military History Gladius Ricktavius 17 5,202 08-01-2007, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Tarbicus
  Leiden - disc chape for gladius? Tarbicus 16 3,786 04-21-2007, 11:53 AM
Last Post: drsrob