Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about several pieces of clothing
I have no direct experience with those boots, but the heel looks narrower than most caligae, so there's a better chance of a good fit. Length? Well, that's always a problem that you can't know until you put them on. For example. In US sizes, I wear a 10, 10 1/2, or an 11 depending on the manufacturer of the shoe/boot. I can never know until I actually try them on.

[off topic] Some years back, I used to make AmerIndian moccasins, and tried to mail order them from people's drawings of their feet. Problem is, I never knew exactly how they'd drawn the feet, and could never be sure they'd fit. Often they didn't, and I ended up remaking enough pairs that I simply quit that product line. I had too many pairs that I couldn't do much with. [/off topic]

Caveat Emptor remains a good motto. Armamentarium, for the record, has a great customer service reputation, and I don't think you'd have a problem with them if something didn't fit. Double-plus good vote from me, if that matters.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Questions about several pieces of clothing - by M. Demetrius - 11-14-2010, 03:09 PM