Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New evidence for annihilation of Ninth Legion in Britain?
Quote:We're not quite on the lunatic fringe, but getting close. Dr Miles Russell is apparently an expert in Neolithic, Bronze Age, Iron Age, Roman and Dark Age archaeology, and his interests include "extra-terrestrial archaeology". :roll: I've seen his name linked with some other questionable theories, so his involvement with the "mystery Ninth Legion" does not surprise me.

Whew....the Mystery Ninth Legion!

There I was worried for nothing, I was thinking he was talking about the Real Ninth Hispana..... :roll:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel

Messages In This Thread
Re: New evidence for annihilation of Ninth Legion in Britain? - by Gaius Julius Caesar - 04-18-2010, 06:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destruction Evidence for the Fall of Roman Britain? Nathan Ross 2 1,353 04-13-2018, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Nathan Ross
  First evidence for Julius Caesar's invasion of Britain discovered kavan 1 1,338 11-29-2017, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Renatus
  The Roman Ninth legion (Legio Nona Hispana) Pons Aelius 8 2,751 04-30-2014, 01:39 PM
Last Post: PhilusEstilius