Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roma Aeterna - Gathering of the Legions
Are you are who?

Please write your real (first) name in your signature (accessed in your profile). It is a forum rule.

Also, I have no doubt that anyone who would like to take you up on your invitation, would like to address you as a business partner with your real name, not by a Roman imaginary name.

Mauritius (for want of a real name), would you please translate your website into English as well? I've noticed that the text on the pages is in Italian, even when I look under the 'English' pages.

Do you really have permission to gather re-enactment groups in the forum? Wow, that would really be something! What's the weather like in Rome in October?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Roma Aeterna - Gathering of the Legions - by Robert Vermaat - 11-18-2008, 06:28 PM
Re: Roma Aeterna - Gathering of the Legions - by vipsania - 07-26-2009, 04:39 AM
Re: Roma Aeterna - Gathering of the Legions - by vipsania - 07-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Re: Roma Aeterna - Gathering of the Legions - by vipsania - 08-03-2009, 11:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Massive gathering in Germania in 2009 Tarbicus 303 68,209 06-29-2009, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Votava