Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The reason why Bavaria became part of Germany..
Quote:
Decius:39a3a3ax Wrote:best marches:

bayrischer defiliermarsch
preussens gloria
königgrätzer marsch :oops:
yeah, I would add Präsentiermarsch, Alte Kameraden and Luftwaffe Parademarsch (no pol. statement; just like it Big Grin e.g. British grenadier, Rule Britannia, Garry Owen
... and star wars imperial march, of course :lol:
Am I the only one who loves to whistle the Wacht am Rhein when he's in a good mood? Several years ago, I had the honor of being the first to check professor Henry Speck's theory about thePersian Gate, and after some search, we found the locations he had mentioned. So my friend Marco (known to many of you) and I lighted our Italian Garibaldi cigars, and started to sing the Wacht am Rhein. The shepherd who was there too was amused, and our driver tried to explain why we were there ("Iskander" is well-known in Iran).

And speaking about Garibaldi - the Inno di Garibaldi is also splendid (a Renaissance melody - you can't beat the Italians for good music). And although technically not a marching song, the partisan song Bella Ciao should be mentioned here as well - if only because in the up-tempo version of the MCR it is impossible not to smile. (Oh, to be in Rome and visit the May 1 concert again...)
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website

Messages In This Thread
Re: The reason why Bavaria became part of Germany.. - by Jona Lendering - 04-25-2008, 04:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Reason Why StrategyM 42 6,595 05-19-2003, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Anonymous