Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gallic Helmet from Erik and Ira Konig
Munazio is totally right - Erik and Ira Koenigs' handcraft is above every suspicion. While reading the posts you get almost the opinion, there are guys, who just want to denigrate Erik's work. For my opinion there are only few equipment-producers worldwide, whose products are equal to the high-quality staff from the Aurificina Treverica. It's an huge difference between a fair comment and utterances like "too bad for so many bucks". Apart from the fact, that there always people who go green with envy, we never shoould forget who many hours of work have to be invested in the creation of such an helmet from one piece. If you compare the hourly rates from other handcrafts in Germany, you will see that his products prices are more than adequate in a country, where a car mechanics earns 100-120 € an hour. Of course Deepeeka products are much more cheaper - i bought a lot of them - but they are only good look-a-likes, Eriks products whether miilitary ones nor civilian stuff are highly authentic.

Messages In This Thread
Erik Koenigs New Helmets - by Bocchus - 07-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Re: Erik Koenigs New Helmets - by Tarbicus - 07-24-2007, 08:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My new Gallic helmet! LUCIUS ALFENUS AVITIANUS 16 3,731 06-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Lucius Petilius Remo
  Later Roman knife by Erik Konig Peroni 8 3,513 12-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Last Post: John Conyard
  New Roman Reublican items from Erik Konig Mark Headlee 8 2,977 04-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Gaius Julius Caesar