Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement: "Early Arms and Armour through the Ages&a
I received the following announcement, which may be useful:

The proceedings of the international symposium "ARMS AND ARMOUR THROUGH THE AGES (from the Bronze Age to Late Antiquity)", held November 19-21, 2005 at Modra-Harmonia (Slovakia), are now published in the double issue of the journal "ANODOS. Studies of the Ancient World", vol. 4-5.

Papers which might be of interest for students of the pre-classical Ancient Near East include (but are not limited to) following titles:

[b]DUBOVSKÃÂ
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Any word when this will be available? I am very interested.
Ruben

He had with him the selfsame rifle you see with him now, all mounted in german silver and the name that he\'d give it set with silver wire under the checkpiece in latin: Et In Arcadia Ego. Common enough for a man to name his gun. His is the first and only ever I seen with an inscription from the classics. - Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian
Quote:Any word when this will be available? I am very interested.
I do not know, but they included mail-address, so I think they will not be surprised when you ask them.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Ancient Greeks ever bless or cast spells on their arms and armour? Cletus_the_Black 0 641 06-03-2020, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Cletus_the_Black
  Thracian reenactors and/or replica arms and armour wanted sitalkes 18 5,757 05-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Hoplitesmores