Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Earth shows
I was wondering if anyone here attended any of the worldwide Live Earth concerts. The London show especially had some really great bands.
Andy Booker

Gaivs Antonivs Satvrninvs

Andronikos of Athens
Hi,

I never got to go, but my workmate did (the jammy cow!) :evil:
She really rubbed it in too! :x
It was a good lineup. One band I'd love to see play- Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I've seen Metallica a few times, they are well worth going to see live.
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Hi,Memmia,
Thanks for responding. I wasn't sure if anyone would. I only got to see it all on the telly but enjoyed it. London seemed to have the best line-up overall. I was surprised to see Duran Duran getting down. I was never a big fan but they surprised me live. Yes, RHCP were good and Metallica was very hot. Also I liked Foo Fighters. Dave Grohl was really in rare form. Many of these were acts I've known of but not especially a fan. Seeing some of them live changed my opinion. Great stuff.
Loved Spinal Tap, too Smile
Andy Booker

Gaivs Antonivs Satvrninvs

Andronikos of Athens
HI all
I had the honer to see Metallica when they come back to Ireland they rule James hetfiled for empoator of ROME Big Grin D
"The Kaiser knows the Munsters,
by the Shamrock on their caps,
And the famous Bengal Tiger, ever ready for a scrap,
And all his big battalions, Prussian Guards and grenadiers,
Fear to face the flashing bayonets of the Munster Fusiliers."

Go Bua
Metallica rules and James Hetfield finally grew his beard back so he looks less like a preppy. The Whiskey in the Jar Metallica version that I heard on the radio sounded a bit strange though.
Derek D. Estabrook
there are a load of versons of The Whiskey in the Jar and i can sing them all Big Grin
"The Kaiser knows the Munsters,
by the Shamrock on their caps,
And the famous Bengal Tiger, ever ready for a scrap,
And all his big battalions, Prussian Guards and grenadiers,
Fear to face the flashing bayonets of the Munster Fusiliers."

Go Bua