Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too funny : Watch out for those centurions
I bet they were a bit peeved in 2004! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:i would LOVE to march onto the square in front of the Coloseum, with about 80 legionaries, and just walking/marching OVER the so called centurions in their fancy dress rubbish....
Now here is a worthy mission for our Italian friends of XXX Ulpia Victrix!

Come on folks, here is your eagle, now follow it and do the job!
[Image: eagle_xxx_s.JPG]
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
It's always interesting when people are shocked when we *don't* demand money for pictures...We're all about the love and attention and pictures as it is. And we're thrilled when anyone shows up and is excited/interested in what we do for "free".

Does seem pretty sad when you try to take a sneak picture of them in lousy costume and/or being jerks to tourists, and you still have to pay (them off) for getting a picture for "evidence"...Make sure you can run Big Grin

But then at the same time, being here in Massachusetts (hence, Taxachusetts), if they can't restrict you with general law or ordinance for you to charge money to guillible tourists for your picture in horrific costumes, the Commonwealth will find a way to Tax the heck out of it, Regulate the heck out of it, or Ban it all together. Tongue roll:
Andy Volpe
"Build a time machine, it would make this [hobby] a lot easier."
https://www.facebook.com/LegionIIICyr/
Legion III Cyrenaica ~ New England U.S.
Higgins Armory Museum 1931-2013 (worked there 2001-2013)
(Collection moved to Worcester Art Museum)
The guests at a certain 'teaparty' must be rolling in their graves! :roll:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Undead rolling is also now subject to penalties and a "one time" starter fee, payable of course, before movement starts...

Unless it is a Public Cemetary or Pauper's field, where the state is mandated by the federal government to cover all fees by assessing yet another one time fee for the right to be buried on the "wealthy" (though there is currently a lawsuit arguing that everyone who is dead is poor since they cannot take anything with them).

This of course, does not include the relevant sales tax due on the coffin itself as well as real estate fees for the "lack of future Use" of the 3 by 6 spot of turf you will be occupying. This last fee is voluntary, but is the only way one can be certain a strip mall will not one day occupy or cover your grave for a parking lot or offsite septic tank.

Septic tanks are also taxed.

Now, where is my checkbook...
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Rusty 8)
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Whoa, Rusty, did you live in Massachusetts once?? How did you know that? :lol:
Andy Volpe
got the same gubnit here in SC Andy!
'tis a shame....
Andy Volpe