Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VEXILLVM Award Nomination Time Again
A good list Gioi!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I give my voice for Adrian W and Martin Moser for the help they given me and others on this forum and in mail. Adrian get my special award too, a Batavian three WAAAAAAGH! (I communicate so much with him in E-mails so even my girlfriend calls him one of My friends, not a pretended friend as she calls most other I talk with on e-mail.)
I nominate Adrian and Jim.
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
I second for Mathew Amt , Rovert Vermaat and Jim Bowers for the Roman Section.

Steven (egfroth) D. Howard for the Greek section

Kind regards
Thanks for the nominations so far folks, but please read my initial posting closely- Matt Amt, Robert Vermaat and even I have already won the award- so while it was nice to have it suggested that one might deserve the award twice, that's not the case, so nominating previous winners isn't necessary, nor is repeating nominations. One nomination is all that's necessary and having to wade through many repeats just means a new eligible nominee might get missed.

As I wrote, please, if the person you thought to nominate has already been nominated, consider who else you might suggest rather than repeating.

Gratias tibi ago Big Grin
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
They may not make reconstructions, well not to my knowledge anyway, but their research undoubtedly inspires others to do so, so I nominate Duncan Campbell, Kate Gilliver and Ross Cowan.

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  During RAT award distribution time pics SAJID 0 446 09-30-2019, 02:21 PM
Last Post: SAJID
  VEXILLVM Award Matt Lukes 21 5,024 06-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Aurelianus
  VEXILLVM Award Vote Matt Lukes 15 4,225 05-31-2007, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Theodosius the Great