Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unwanted but nessecary censorship
As usual, I am a day late and a dollar short! What has happened?
What is this alla bout? Confusedhock:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Sachiko, why is your name in your signature Charles? Your Avatar says you are a female? Confusedhock: :?

Anyway, was going to compliment you on your words of wisdom....... :? ?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:What has happened? What is this alla bout? Confusedhock:
I have been following this thread as long as it is here, and I have been asking the same question. I hope someone can explain (name of offended/offending parties can be withheld, of course), because (a) I have been forced to recall a review from my website as well in a situation that appears to be similar; and (b) next Thursday, I will be present at a forum discussion on internet reviewing.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Guys, that was all in the latest newsletter. Jona, you have my email address. :wink:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
I don't have the newsletter! Sad
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
~Groan~ I'm sorry about that mate, the system isn't perfect. Your email address is in there (just checked), but it's always possible it didn't reach you for a multitude of reasons. I'll double check the list again next time.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
That ok! We all have lives outside the RAT, (honest, really) so I can understand how things can go awry/astray. Still, I am little wiser on the topic of this thread :wink:
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Sachiko, why is your name in your signature Charles? Your Avatar says you are a female? Confusedhock: :?

Anyway, was going to compliment you on your words of wisdom....... :? ?

Lol! No no.. My name is not Charles.. it's just a quotation I found while randomly browsing em.. Thought it was rather true, especially in a forum context. Tongue
-Pearl Sachiko R.

"Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth, or the only truth" - Charles A. Dana.
Is that you in the picture then? Smile

Legion: TBD
Whew! :roll: I take it that is you in the picture then.... Big Grin D D 8)
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Is that you in the picture then? Smile

oops, sorry for the confusion.. I am most assuredly not a guy Tongue

Yes, that is me in the picture. :lol:
-Pearl Sachiko R.

"Fight for your opinions, but do not believe that they contain the whole truth, or the only truth" - Charles A. Dana.
Quote:
Quote:When i was in Rome last week, the Roman coins they sold all had the label "these are fake!". Must say that is a good thing that they are honest about it.
Yes, they're honest. But the coins get purchased and disseminated from there without that label (in many cases). Thus, intentionally or unintentionally, the fakes eventually come to be regarded (falsely) as the "real thing."
Robert Stroud
The New Scriptorium