Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shrunken Heads!
Somebody mentioned the shrinking of heads and helmet sizes somewhere, which reminded me of something:

For if you really don't know what to give a beloved partner, relative or friend who already has everything:

[url:1ccrjr12]http://www.barbarella.se/barbarella/Public/Shop/fsShowCategory/?id=235[/url]

Shrunken Heads! Wahoo! The perfect give for your elderly mother-in-law, or to give a prominent place in your toilet!

:twisted:
Andreas Baede
Wha.......? Confusedhock:

None from borneo? :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
wow, awesome pieces!
ALA I BATAVORUM
Caveat emptor:
Shrunken heads are easy to fake, generally using goat skin, skillfully molded and shaved. The easiest way to spot a fake is check out the eyebrows. On a real shrunken human head, the hair of the brows will go in opposite directions. On a fake, they will point in the same direction. Don't ask how I know.
By the way, true shrunken heads are produced only by the Jivaro Indians of the Amazon basin. Others produce dessicated heads, but the Jivaro are the real pros.
Pecunia non olet
One more reason why I no longer live in New Mexico. Tongue D
Derek D. Estabrook