Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorcodes and ranking?
Above the avatar we all have small coronoas in a row and I understand that they gets filled up when we reach serten amounts of posts on the forum. But what does the different colors mean?

And under them are our rank! Some of us ave pesonified ranks I have seen. Is it possible to ask for such or is it rewarded randomly?
Hi Martin,
Those are just little symbols, improving the bling factor of the forum. The color coding is fairly random, but there is a system behind it:
- Normal members have red wreaths. The last ones turn gold from the rank of centurio upwards
- Moderators have blue wreaths. Blue/gold wreaths are for ranking mods
- Green wreaths are for people with special tasks, such as the epitomatores, who are supposed to summarize threads for Romanarmy.com, and the Newsbot.
- All gold wreaths, finally, are for admins, Jenny, Christy and me. Big Grin

Special ranks may be awarded once a member reaches the rank of Primus Pilus. You will then be frozen in rank (and thus in wreaths), but get your own special title. Ranks for specific units may only be awarded once, of course.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
So I could be Praefectus Coh. III Bat.?

It would be cool!
Presuming it's not taken and you grovel a lot, yes, that would be possible. :wink:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
I grovelled a lot Martin! :wink:

It worked though! Big Grin
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!! I LET YOU USE MY COHORT AGAINS ANY STINKING BARBARIAN ANY WHERE!!!! [size=59:3i0koyko]Exept against my fellow Batavians if the year is the year of the rebellion![/size]
I even send out my troops in search for special items from the Ultima Thule!

So Please, please, please, please!!!
Aha!
Well then, it shall be done. Big Grin
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Congratulations "Praefectus" Equester!!! Big Grin
Many thanx Jasper! My trrops are at your comand!
BTW, what is the meaning of that yellow circle (ball?) after my name? I've also seen grey ones.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
The ball indicates whether that user is online. Grey = not online, green = online, yellow means you're hidden. That way your online status is online visible to yourself and moderators.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
While we're asking questions...can someone explain how the laudes work. please?

I saw someone who had more laudes than posts?

Big Grin D
Rubicon

"let the die be cast "

(Stefano Rinaldo)
laudes are very simple; if you think someone deserves a laudes, click on the + button next to it.

it is a way of saying "thank you".
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.