Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laudes and Praise for Martin Moser..
Today I received several items which were made for me by Martin Moser. All I can say is you can consider yourself lucky to own any of his work, he is a true craftsman.

I ordered a pair of Vindolanda Fishnet shoes, which were custom made to my foot and fit like a glove. The workmanship is the best I have ever seen in reproduction footwear, hands down. I have owned custom made shoes from several time periods and these are by far superior to any I have ever worn.

I also received a Commacio bag, Israeli pouch, and coin pouch. All are hand-sewn and the stitching is, as with the shoes, some of the best I have seen.

In short all of Martins work far exceeded my expectations and was well worth every dollar (Euro). I dare say Martins work is more "living art", its that good. Martin is a true craftsman and has the research and skill to back everything made by his hand.

Martin has not only been a maker of some of the most authentic gear I have ever owned, but his guidance and patience with me shows he is a true scholar and mentor.

THANKS MARTIN ! Big Grin D D
Roman Name: Gaius Marcius Gracilis

AKA: Mark Headlee
I am soooo envious, I also wanna have shoes made by Martin Moser!!!!
Join the club Martin!!!!

I keep missing the window of opportunity, but maybe one day!!!!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:I keep missing the window of opportunity,

Have you noticed that when you miss the window, you run smack into the wall??
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
:lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Some shoes for me too ..! Big Grin
Can you post some pictures for us?
Gallus Marinus Micarius
a.k.a. Peter Van Rossum
LEG IX HSPA - COH III EXPG - CEN I HIB
FIDELITAS - - VIRTUS - - MAGNANIMITAS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request for Martin Moser Neuraleanus 5 1,715 06-10-2008, 05:16 PM